Poker Strategy – Play Like a Pro

Do you have a poker strategy? When you don’t then however lucky you are you’re going to eventually lose. Poker players, mathematicians and university post grads spend whole lifetimes studying poker strategies. Why? Because poker can be quantified, you should remove all elements of luck and reduce it down to simple odds. Without having a strategy many players will see you as an easy goal and they will not be wrong.

The first thing you have to do is usually to learn all about odds. Odds are the odds that each hand has of winning. It’s is surely much more prone to say the chances of any hand being beaten. As soon as you know the odds for almost any particular hand of cards and you play to the odds you cannot lose.

Sure agen sbobet will lose a number of hands which could have been certain winners but given enough time the numbers are in your favour and you will win. In case you only ever play hands that end up with a 30 % chance of losing then given time you will win 70 % of the time. Obviously there is another factor to take into account, chip management. It’s no use having a hand with a ninety % winning chance in case you only have a couple of chips left.


By combining knowledge of odds and chip management you are able to sit at any poker table secure in the knowledge that you are a much better player than eighty % of other players. If you go online to play and people have not played you before that percentage will probably rise and you’ll have the capability to keep many games with a health profit.

Many men and women that play online play for fun and are glad to rely on luck and the belief of theirs that they’re able to second guess the other players at the table. If the stakes are low say $10 to twenty dolars certainly they don’t mind losing and are glad to purchase several wins. These kinds of games should be the training ground of yours. I paid for a 2 week vacation in Las Vegas by only playing cheap games.

Strategies need for being developed over time and these inexpensive games are an ideal method to learn to manage your chips and learn the odds of yours of winning. If you’re lucky like I was last night some kamikaze player is going to go all in on the very first hand when you’re sat with a pair of aces. It is a good way to start an evening.

Poker is all about odds, learn how they work and use them to the advantage of yours and you are going to be a winning player.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *